Charge too much for something, overcharge, rip off.
Sometimes people make a gesture like being stabbed by a knife in the belly, meaning that something is too expensive (or that someone is 'enfiando a faca').
- Querido, por quanto vamos vender esse vinho?
- Ah! É Francês! Vamos meter a faca.
- Vamos no parque? Tá tendo shows ao vivo!
- Puxa, que legal!
When you are surprised about something that is cool or interesting (When you like something and you are excited about it). In addition, "irado" can be used when you are angry at someone else. However, when using the word "Iradoo" you do need to change your intonation as if you were really happy and surprised!
Kalani: Eu comprei esse novo Iphone essa semana! Veja só, como ele é legal!
Heberton: Nussssss! Que iradoooo.
Literally means "kick that it's macumba/voodoo". It can have different meanings, depending on the context. But usually it is used with pejorative connotations.
Can be used to describe a bad situation. When used to talk about a woman, it means that she is very ugly.
- Caralho velho, olha aquela baranga!
- Sai! Chuta que é macumba!
Work, labor, chore. Can also be used to denote that something is hard.
- Oi amor, esses são meus amigos do trampo.
- O chefe pediu pra você revisar toda folha de pagamento hoje antes das cinco.
- Poatz! Que trampo!