When something is extremely expensive, you can say that it is a "facada". Say you find a beer for 100 USD in a local buteco. You could say that that is a facada.
- Quanto tá a breja ae?
- A garrafa tá 100 dólares.
- 100 dólares? Tá louco?! Que facada!
To talk like a parrot, talk too much.
- Você encontrou a Josiane ontem?
- Encontrei, mas ela fala que nem um papagaio. Parecia até mais um monólogo que um diálogo.
A "redneck" who goes to the beach for a day, brings his own food and has no consideration for anyone else around. He/she generally are the typical light-skinned irritating day tourists that crowd the beaches in Brazil.
It has turned into a term to describe people who are inconsiderate to others and don't want to fit in.
Those farofeiros who are always eating chicken with farofa, make so much noise, don't clean up after themselves and have no consideration for other people!
João is such a farofeiro, he could care less about anyone else around him!
- Pai, por que devo atravessar no sinal verde se todo mundo corre no sinal vermelho?
- Pelo menos você está fazendo a sua parte.
- Benhê, vamos fazer amor hoje a noite?
- Nem, prefiro transar.