"Banheiras" are soccer players, usually strikers, that don't help the team defending, and usually linger around the opponents' penalty area. The meaning of "banheira" is "tub", or "bath".
- O Washington é o nosso artilheiro! E vai ser artilheiro do campeonato!
- Mas é claro! Ele é o maior banheira! Nunca volta pra ajudar o time.
Literally means "kick that it's macumba/voodoo". It can have different meanings, depending on the context. But usually it is used with pejorative connotations.
Can be used to describe a bad situation. When used to talk about a woman, it means that she is very ugly.
- Caralho velho, olha aquela baranga!
- Sai! Chuta que é macumba!
To give up. It translates as "ask for the chamber-pot". That's also what most older brothers force the younger ones to say when they are bullying them.
Not your right foot. The "pé direito" is the ceiling height, or the distance between ceiling and floor.
- Se você for alugar um imóvel pra festas, presta atenção no pé direito. Se for muito baixo tem brinquedo que não cabe.
A "skinny dog" or "thin dog" is someone who comes to your house only to eat. They usually arrive, do some small talk, eat and disappear right after of that.
The expression comes from when you feed a skinny dog. They are usually afraid, and grab the food and rush away with it.
- O Tomás é maior cachorro magro né? Veio na festa só pra comer.